1st Laughter Yoga in Kechara Forest Retreat!
Scientifically, it has been proven that deep laughter increases the supply of oxygen to the body and mind, which helps fight heart disease. Laughter also decreases stress hormones and boosts endorphins making people feel really good and positive.
Good news! Laughter Yoga is now available at Kechara Forest Retreat! We are honoured to have Karen Sze Tho, a certified laughter yoga teacher for 7 years and senior Laughter Yoga instructor, with us to conduct the first ever Laughter Yoga in Kechara. Laughter Yoga is for everyone as age or size is not a barrier.
5 Benefits of Laughter Yoga
1. Good Mood and More Laughter: Laughter Yoga helps to change your mood within minutes by releasing certain chemicals from your brain cells called endorphins. You will remain cheerful and in a good mood throughout the day and will laugh more than you normally do.
2. Healthy Exercise to Beat Stress: Laughter Yoga is like an aerobic exercise (cardio workout) which brings more oxygen to the body and brain thereby making you feel more energetic and relaxed.
3. Health Benefits: Laughter Yoga reduces stress and strengthens the immune system. You will not fall sick easily and if you have chronic health conditions, you will heal faster.
4. Quality of Life: Laughter is a positive energy which helps people to connect with other people quickly and improves relationships. If you laugh more, you will attract many friends.
5. Positive Attitude in Challenging Times: Everyone can laugh when life is good, but how does one laugh when faced with challenges? Laughter helps to create a positive mental state to deal with negative situations and negative people. It gives hope and optimism to cope with difficult times.
* Source: http://laughteryoga.org/
Date: 28 August 2016
Time: 8.00 am – 10.00 am
Location: Kechara Forest Retreat, Bentong
Attire: Casual/Sport attire
Instructor: Karen Sze Tho
*Breakfast is provided.
For more information and registration, kindly contact Kechara Front Desk at 03-7803 3908. All are welcome. See you there!